Friday, May 1, 2009

Mainly a Photo Post...

I did day three of the 30 for 30 Challenge yesterday. We have a three day weekend here, so I am not at work now. I am getting ready to do day 4. Tonight I will also be going ballroom dancing, so I will get in an extra workout. Some people are much more casual about ballroom, dance a song sit ou for 4 or 5 and socialize, I am all about being there to DANCE.

I am including the final fitting of my WEDDING DRESS pictures!!! I was stressed that when I went back after the alterations that my dress would not fit. Seriously, this has been way messing with my mind the past week. My dress fit fine, and I really DO love it. I feel very skinny in my dress.




2 comments:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

You look gorgeous in the dress! I'm so happy for you!

ChiTown Girl said...

You look stunning!!! I can't help but worry that Ben has now seen you in your wedding dress (since he obviously reads your blog) before the wedding. You must not be as superstitious as I am :) The dress is beautiful and you look gorgeous in it!