ChiTown Girl has tagged me, so here goes!
What are your current obsessions?
* Counting down until my wedding/honeymoon! (66 days)
* 24 (I'm on Season Six now)
Which items from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
* A red fleece jacket because I always feel so cold in my school building.
* My cute Crocs high heel sandals.
* dark jean jean trouser pants from Target
Last thing you bought?
* Study Cards for National Boards on Amazon
What are you listening to these days?
* I love Pandora.com, and play it on low almost all day in my classroom.
* I love Amos Lee, Joe Purdy, and Andrew Byrd.
Favorite kid's film
* The Labyrinth
* Stone Fox
Favorite Holiday Spots
* I love traveling to new places on holiday. If I had to pick a favorite it would be tied between Asheville, NC and the Outer Banks, NC.
What are you reading right now?
* Right now with work craziness, not too much.
* Google Reader has opened up a whole new world, and I am loving being able to somewhat keep up with the blogs that I like. The downside is that I have not been as good of a commenter on blogs as I want to be.
* Once summer starts, I want to do this study (Me, Myself, and Lies).
Four words to describe you:
* That would be the dessert I order almost every single time Ben and I go out for dinner.
Who or what can make you laugh until you are weak?
* Things that kids do in my classroom
Planning to travel next?
* Lots of traveling going on here....
June: Jamestown/Colonial Williamsburg
July: Washington, DC
November: Orlando, FL
December: Ben's hometown
* I am also hoping to go to Argentina in the summer of 2010.
Best thing you ate and drank recently?
* Chicken Salad (my mom's friends recipe)
* Starbucks (Always.a.winner.)
When did you last get tipsy?
* I'm not a drinker.
Favorite ever film?
* With Honors
Care to share some wisdom?
* Don't try so hard to fit in. You were created to stand out.
* It is never a mistake to love someone.
* Don't let the scale or the mirror rob you of your self-worth.
What is one special talent that you have?
* Organizing things :)
What are the TV shows you absolutely CAN NOT miss these days?
I am really into watching things "by season" on Netflix.
* The Office
* Ugly Betty
* Criminal Minds
* Without a Trace