Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MeMe

ChiTown Girl has tagged me, so here goes!

What are your current obsessions?

* Counting down until my wedding/honeymoon! (66 days)
* 24 (I'm on Season Six now)

Which items from your wardrobe do you wear most often?

* A red fleece jacket because I always feel so cold in my school building.
* My cute Crocs high heel sandals.
* dark jean jean trouser pants from Target

Last thing you bought?

* Starbucks
* Study Cards for National Boards on Amazon

What are you listening to these days?

* I love Pandora.com, and play it on low almost all day in my classroom.
* I love Amos Lee, Joe Purdy, and Andrew Byrd.

Favorite kid's film

* The Labyrinth
* Stone Fox

Favorite Holiday Spots

* I love traveling to new places on holiday. If I had to pick a favorite it would be tied between Asheville, NC and the Outer Banks, NC.

What are you reading right now?

* Right now with work craziness, not too much.
* Google Reader has opened up a whole new world, and I am loving being able to somewhat keep up with the blogs that I like. The downside is that I have not been as good of a commenter on blogs as I want to be.
* Once summer starts, I want to do this study (Me, Myself, and Lies).

Four words to describe you:

* Christian
* Passionate
* Punctual
* Napper

Guilty pleasure?

* That would be the dessert I order almost every single time Ben and I go out for dinner.

Who or what can make you laugh until you are weak?

* Ben
* Things that kids do in my classroom

Planning to travel next?

* Lots of traveling going on here....
June: Jamestown/Colonial Williamsburg
June: Charlotte
July: Washington, DC
November: Orlando, FL
December: Ben's hometown

* I am also hoping to go to Argentina in the summer of 2010.

Best thing you ate and drank recently?

* Chicken Salad (my mom's friends recipe)
* Starbucks (Always.a.winner.)

When did you last get tipsy?

* I'm not a drinker.

Favorite ever film?

* With Honors

Care to share some wisdom?

* Don't try so hard to fit in. You were created to stand out.
* It is never a mistake to love someone.
* Don't let the scale or the mirror rob you of your self-worth.

What is one special talent that you have?

* Organizing things :)

What are the TV shows you absolutely CAN NOT miss these days?

I am really into watching things "by season" on Netflix.

* Heroes
* The Office
* Ugly Betty
* 24
* Criminal Minds
* Without a Trace

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

It was interesting to find out these fun facts about you. Thanks for playing along!

If I can stick my nose right in your business for a minute...did I miss something? Are you and Ben going to live together before the wedding? I know it's none of my business, I'm just surprised, that's all.