Sunday, May 24, 2009

Getting Things Done

* Bridesmaids gifts purchased
* Wedding piano music picked out
* Wedding announcements for both of our local papers filled out
* My part of the packing complete
* Found the shoes I am wearing under my wedding dress :)

It feels good to be getting these things done, while overall small, all these small things add up to a whole lot of time.

We had a nice picnic after church, then went down to meet with the pastor who is going to marry us. We have one more meeting with him next month. That will be to finalize the wedding order. Tomorrow we are going to a Memorial Day cookout with our new friends Alex and Rachel. Rachel gave me a very pretty beaded necklace that she made a few days ago. I would love to learn how to do that!

I am ultra excited that we will be going to Rivue on June 5th! This is an ultra cool restaurant that rotates around while you eat. We are going there to celebrate two things: the end of my school year and our one year anniversary (which is the 25th).

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! It's amazing how quickly things moved with you guys. I'm so happy for both of you!

Unknown said...

I love the shoes you're wearing under your dress!