Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Mornings

get me down....nah, I'm ok. That is a line from a song, and it popped into my head this morning. I will be updating on the 30 for 30 challenge soon.

Yesterday Ben and I got some formal engagement pictures made. They will be ready to pick up on May 14th. I am supposed to be getting an online password where I can email pics, etc. O am hoping that I will be able to post them to the blog.

We had dinner with some friends from church. The guy who took some awesome pictures of us at Christmas agreed to take some pictures of us at Cherokee park. I am really excited about this. The location is fabulous, and he is an amazing photographer.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

It's gotta be so much fun doing the pictures... and actually liking being IN pictures, unlike a few years ago I'm sure! :)

Happy Monday to you as well!