Monday, May 25, 2009

Pictures and a Story!

This boy makes me smile big time. He gets to come to my room each afternoon at the end of the day as a reward if he has had good behavior. I'd take him home in a heartbeat. I have found it is always good to have a teacher who can be in that child's corner. Sometimes, this is not always possible for the child's homeroom teacher. I like being that person for this boy.

Ben is on a mission: a mission from God. We have to put the cats inside the bathroom because the movers are coming tomorrow. Sprinkles is always easy to get in the bathroom, but Lilly has always been difficult the few times I have had to get her in the bathroom (usually for a service worker to come into the house). We could not get her in AT ALL. We finally resulted to the big guns: a net that Ben is holding, and a hammock net. We got her trapped, and got her in the bathroom, but she did not go quickly or quietly. WOW!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Good luck with that crazy cat!! It took me a few minutes to realize that it's the tag from the sunglasses sticking up, and not a random sticker on Ben's forehead! haha!