Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another LARGE Step!

The move is complete! Yep, my living room is full of boxes, and a few pieces of Ben's furniture are now in my (our place come July 24th). The bad news was that the cat bite caused Ben's hand to swell up pretty big, and he had to go to urgent care to get shots and antibotics. My dad came up to fill in with the movers.

We got official notice yesterday that there was a case of the swine flu in my school building. Enough said there, don't want to dwell on thinking about this.

Today we are taking our kids to Holiday World. I am pretty excited about this. I know my kids will be pretty good for things, and I can enjoy riding rides and being silly with them because I am not morbidly obese.

This Time Last Year

Another Post From Last Year

No comments: