Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh So Much To Do....

Last night, I got seriously stressed thinking about how much I have to do in the next month. There is SO MUCH to do. It is not just one thing I told Ben, it is a combination of everything. I am feeling a little bit better, but I am going to have to be at school every day at 7:00 in order to pull this off. I was writing an end of the school year to-do list yesterday, and I made myself stop once I had reached twenty-five items. Ben was sweet and really wants to help, but there is nothing that he can do.

I was thinking about an interesting point Ben and I are at in our relationship: he has known me longer at the size I currently am than any other size. This is a strange thing for me, because no one has ever known me to stay around one particular size.

Ok, I seriously can't think straight right now, so I'm ending this post.

No comments: