Friday, September 26, 2008

Forgot to Write about the Comments

Today I was at a reading conference. Between one of the sessions, I was talking with one of the teachers at my school. The subject turned to weight loss. She said something about how I looked good. I said I felt kinda grubby because I was wearing jeans. She said, "But there is a difference, you are THIN and in JEANS." She called me THIN.

Ben continued to shower me with compliments again tonight. He said I looked good before, but now I have absolutely no fat on my body. (Little does he know!) He has been rubbing my stomach lately. I really like it when he does that. :)

I posted on OH about my 18 months progress. There were several people who said I needed to get the size 6 jeans! Woooo Hoooo!!! Maybe a trip to Target is in order this Sunday.

No comments: