Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Fitness Fun Walk/Run

I went on the Family Fitness Walk/Run with my friends from my old job! It was so cute to see little kids kindergarten, first, and second grade out there running. I so want to encourage my child to do that! :) I would love to run with my children in the future in similar events. I have also heard about moms having their children run with them the first few miles of a larger event. That would be so cool.

Here is the first "WOW" of the day. We are in line to pick up our t-shirts, and my best friend is in front of me. The lady says, "Adult Medium." Wait. Ault Medium is the size shirt I am picking up too. Below you can see Wendy, myself, and Andrea. This is so weird to me to see myself normal sized. I like that I am beside my best friend Wendy because I can compare what my body looks like to hers.
The walk in the park was a breeze, and I didn't even break a sweat. This afternoon I got new running shoes

No comments: