Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Farewell 150's!

I weighed in at 149 this morning! Woooo Hoooo!!! I have lost four pounds so far this month, and a total of 244.6 pounds! I got into the 140's this month, which was the big goal for me! YES!

I am pinching myself realizing that I truly am in the home stretch. I am almost to maintenance mode. I had so much to lose that I thought this day would never come. It has arrived!

I feel like those old Superbowl Commercials...."What are you going to do now that you have lost 244 pounds? I am going to Disney World!"

Of course, Ben commented at Denny's yesterday how he thinks it is so cool I can eat certain things and lose weight (I was having eggs, bacon, sausage, and hashbrowns then). I can't wait to tell him today it must have been the Grand Slam at Dennys that caused my weight drop! :)

No comments: