Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy 24 Hours

I survived my first performance on the small screen, aka Children's Church. I was really nervous, but I only ended up messing up one line. I played a bully, something so opposite my character, is it crazy!

After church, Ben and I went to eat. The wind was blowing like crazy. The lights flickered while we were at lunch, but nothing big. I decided to take a nap at Ben's place, because I hate when I feel like I am not in control of my car. (When I feel like the wind is blowing so hard, I lose my ability to control it.) By around 3 in the afternoon, they had already cancelled school for Monday.

The power goes out at Ben's, and pretty much over most of the city. That night, we end up eating dinner in the seminary cafeteria. It was very crowded, as most people did not have power, nor were hardly any restaurants open. We decided to go to my parent's house and spend the night since they had electricity.

Today, we came back into town, had breakfast at Dennys, then I took a nice long nap again. :) I came back home, and I have electricity. My friend Wendy gave me Season One and Two of "24" to watch. I am hoping to finish season one between tonight and tomorrow. I am going to do some major cleaning as well.

No comments: