Layered Meatball Bake
* 1 package (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 pkg (1 lb.) frozen meatballs
* 2 cups frozen peas
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
2. Mix soup and milk in 13 by 9 inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; top with cheese and stuffing.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes for the soup, omitting milk and using Italian-flavored meatballs and Mozzarella Cheese.
Ready for the table....
HH loved this dish. He loves Stovetop so much. I am debating making something from the Stove Top Recipe book again tonight for dinner. I'll be back later with more!
We played UNO last night. We played the best out of three. HH beat me twice!