Thursday, November 25, 2010

Recap from Yesterday


Reed was having a laughter fit after we picked him up from his half day of school.


We are the cool aunt and uncle....taking him to see Megamind in 3D.  He had to listen to us jam to various songs on XM Radio on the way over though!


We had dinner at the Mexican restaurant when HH's brother Webb arrived.


HH's dinner:  (I think I'll pass)


HH got a haircut yesterday.  His hair has been thinning considerably, and we were debating the whole "shave it off" topic.  The stylist cut more hair off than he has ever had cut before, yet it actually looks like he has more hair.  I really like the new cut.

Yesterday in the shower, I started to get some anxiety thinking about all I had to do next week at work.  I had to pull myself out of thinking about it.  I only have two plannings next week, and have almost 10 hours of meetings outside of school time.  I don't want what I have to encounter next week to ruin the remainder of my vacation this week.

Best part of yesterday:  I'm an aunt again!  My SIL went into labor last night, and Lucas Elijah was born at 6 lbs and 14 oz. (19 inches long).  They didn't find out whether or not they were having a boy or girl.  I am hoping for a picture message on my phone sometime today!

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Congrats on the new baby! PLEASE don't think about school, at least not for the next two days. Don't let it ruin your holiday. You know you'll get it all done, you always do. And, you'll do it amazingly well, you always do!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Ben and the whole gang!

Missie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!