Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Date Night....

HH had a great idea on Tuesday after work.  He suggested that we have one last date before we were separated for a week (this is our longest time apart).  He asked me where I wanted to go eat.  I am thankful that HH has very adaptive taste buds, because our meals almost always center on what I feel I can handle or am in the mood for.

So....

The PAULA DEAN BUFFET is where we went! 


This occasion certainly called for us to be a little fancy .... so we dressed up! 


I was proud of how I handled myself at the buffet.  I got several plates of food, but they had spoonful size bites on each one.  I truly just wanted to "taste" a bit of everything.  The only thing I got seconds on was a broccoli salad.  I am not a buffet fan, but this was really good food.  Not everything was a homerun, but I did enjoy most of it.


Oysters anyone?


This shirt cracked me up because HH has grease stains on almost all his shirts.


2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oo, looks yummy! How's Matt doing? There hasn't been an update in a while. I hope things are at least holding steady.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Looks delicious. I've made quite a few of Paula's recipes.. almost all are yummy, and pretty un-healthy! We haven't been over there to try it yet, but hopefully we will soon.