Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Ben says the sweetest things to me. He was just staring at me and says, "Look at this perfect ear. Wait, it is attached to a perfect face, and that face is attached to a perfect body." I have a man who thinks that I have a perfect body. Seriously, I NEVER thought I would hear those words coming from a man's mouth. That is a WOW in and of itself! :)

Nothing of note going on right now. Ben and I had my family Christmas gathering last night. I had a really good time at that. Today we went to Christmas Eve candlelight service, and then to a buffet at a local restaurant. The food was so good!

Ben and I exchanged Christmas gifts. We had bought gifts for students in my class, so our gifts were very small but meaningful. Ben makes things out of coat hangers, and he made me a really pretty basket. He filled it with stuff from Bath and Body Works, along with my favorite Sugar Free Dove Dark Chocolates (with Mint), and Buckeyes from Cracker Barrel. He seemed to really like my gift as well.

Merry Christmas to all! :) My electric blanket is calling my name.

No comments: