Saturday, December 20, 2008

Picture from the Wedding


I got my hair done today, and I feel so much better. The wedding was beautiful, and I had a great time with Ben.
The mental war was FIERCE at the reception. I was really comparing myself to the other girls. It was to the point where it was affecting my enjoyment of the reception. I also had a bit of a crying spell afterwards because of "missing" Ben. I've been able to see Ben a lot (and will be over the next few days), but we are not getting to do a lot of things alone. I like hanging out with others, but I need my one on one time with Ben.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is ADORABLE. Glad to see that DS has changed your life for the better!

Lisa Williams said...

Tiffany,

You look so beautiful. That's a great picture of you and Ben. I so admire you.

I think it's normal to compare yourself. I do it too and I'm a year out.

Happy Holidays!