Sunday, December 7, 2008

:)

Ben and I had a great time this evening! We went to see Into the Woods at a local high school, then to dinner at Red Robbin. Afterwards, we talked for some bit at his apartment. We tried to get our picture taken in front of the tree, but Aaron was not home. I had told Ben this afternoon that I had brought my fat pants for him to see. We got so involved in our conversation that I forgot about them. He knows I want to show them to him, and I will do so very soon.


It took awhile to get to support group lunch because I was in traffic for fifty minutes. I made it, only 30 minutes late though. I will post pictures of that soon.


Another Mastercard moment...being given clothes from my aunt that were too small for her, and 80% of them are too big for me. PRICELESS!

No comments: