Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Part of Dinner Tonight....

Pineapple Casserole

2 (16 oz) cans of pineapple tidbits/chunks (drained)
1 cup of sugar
1 cup grated cheddar cheese (medium)
3/4 cup of flour

Topping:
1 stack Ritz crackers
1 stick of butter

Mix first four ingredients. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Cruble Ritz crackers. Mix with melted butter on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

I'm really going to have to reign in after I get back from North Carolina! Yikes! I am having a whole lot of carbs. Right now I am making these recipes with regular pasta. When I start making recipes back in Kentucky, I'll only be using the Dreamfields pasta. I am eating regular whole wheat bread here, while in Kentucky I eat low carb bread. It is little things like that that I think (know) are really adding up.

No comments: