Monday, December 8, 2008

Antcipation.....So Much to Look Forward To!!!

I had said this month was going to be jam packed! There is so much to look forward to, here are the highlights: (Did I mention I have to squeeze work in between all these activities?)

Overnight with my best friends in a hotel in Lexington
Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
The 1st Birthday of Our Friend's Kid
My Student's Ballroom Dance Recital
My Z Spa and Salon Hair/Makeup Consult
Seeing the family I watch from Canada
Seeing Our Friends Wedding
3 Holiday Nursing Home Special Services (with Ben)
An MRI
Hopefully a Dental Cleaning (I'm on the call list)
One Work Party
My Family's Christmas
Church on Christmas Eve and Dinner at a local restaurant
Christmas Day visit my grandmother and entertain the Soldier we are adopting for the day
Day after Christmas leave for North Carolina until January 4th!

No comments: