Saturday, December 6, 2008

It is Happening Tonight...

I've thought about this for some time, but tonight is the night. I've wanted to show Ben my clothes as a pre-op. (I have only kept one pair of pants, and one top.) He has seen pictures of me at my heaviest, but I know I need to do this. I cannot fully even explain why. I think it is one thing seeing a picture of something, then seeing something in real life. In a personal way, the fact that I am showing him this will bring some personal healing to my soul. It is huge to trust him with this, but I know I am in good hands.


I'm getting ready to leave to go have a late lunch with my DS support group. It will be great seeing everyone before Christmas break. I've learned a lot from these fantastic people. The rest of the evening will be pretty busy as well. I'll post more later.

No comments: