Saturday, December 27, 2008

Posting from North Carolina.....

Well, it is time for the weight loss advertisements to fill our screens. I watched one on Slim-Fast this evening. I will NEVER use this product, even if I need to drop the pounds. They showed a woman on there who was a very healthy BMI, and she was their subject of losing weight. While I realize their primary target is for people who need to lose 10-15 pounds, this is ridiculous.

I found a new love this evening: cranberry salad. It was mixed with several things. I was so excited to try this. One thing that I've been proud of myself on this trip is that I've not been focusing on eating desserts, I have had much more complex carbs. I'm ok with that right now. (Of course that is easy to say since I don't have easy access to a scale.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello