Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friday's Eve....

Somtimes, your recipes fail.  Just like mine did the other night when I was making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They smelled amazing, and I could feel fall at my door.  Turns out some were still really gooey on the top, but a few were done. 


Fortunately, my Key Lime Meltaways did not fail.  Last Christmas, Ben's aunt sent us a box of these cookies from somewhere in the Outer Banks.  I let HH have one, then I claimed the rest of the box for myself.

More Kitchen Organization:


Easy Soup:

Dinner was pretty easy, since I was busy making two batches of cookies.  I just put some beans, sausage, and spinach together with chicken broth and spices.



I'm excited that I've found an Etsy shop vendor to recreate these shirts for HH and I.  The couple below has a few years on us though!  :)
 

No comments: