Sunday, August 19, 2012

Encouraging Words and Recipes....

I read this post called, "What If You're Not Feeling It?," by one of my favorite bloggers/writers.  I wanted to share Holly's message with you.
Tonight at church, we will be having "Mandy's Big Mess" from Crockin Girls:

No picture, sorry! :(
A Peanut Butter "Sandwich" Cake

You use a white cake mix, and take off the top layer in order to create the "bread."  Next, you mix 1 cup of peanut butter with milk (3 Tbsp or so), and 11/2 cups of powdered sugar.  For the jelly, just pick the kind that you like the best.  I used chokecherry jelly that had been given to us as a gift.


 Have kids going back to school?  Here is a quick and easy snack that I made for the nuggets at Daycare.


I took Cookies and Cream Chex Mix into work last week.





 After church today, we are going to get our pictures taken in a friend's sunflower field.  This is the best time of the year to do that.  Then, I plan on working for two hours at school.  I can't believe that year 12 starts tomorrow! 
 

No comments: