Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crash Post ... Fun Recipes

Peach Cobbler Muffins
I'm glad this recipe said the muffins should be a golden brown when finished, or otherwise I might have thought I had overcooked them.  HH said they were the most moist muffins he had tasted, but they didn't really taste like peaches, but more like a spice cake.
Homemade Thins Mints
Amazing.  These totally have to be given away.  I have no resolve.  Now that I can successfully replicate Thin Mints and Tagalongs, I don't know that I'll be purchasing any more Girl Scout cookies.
Taco Lasagna
This was a great dish!
Mississippi Mud Cookies
Showing some Crock Pot Love.... Sausage Bean Soup
My newly designed cake carrier:
Cupcake Carrier:


1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Well, someone's been a busy little girl, hasn't she?!

I'm so impressed with everything you've been cooking and baking lately. I can't wait to click through those recipes, and try a few. Love the cake and cupcake carriers. Too cute!