Sunday, May 16, 2010

It Bugs Me, Yet I Know It Shouldn't....

There is a guy I used to be pretty decent friends with.  We hung out a good bit of time.  We had tons of mutual friends.  Life happens, people drift in and out of our lives.  Enter Facebook.  I've reconnected with tons of people, and I love it.  I reconnected with a bunch of our mutual friends.  I have asked this guy 8-10 times to friend me, and have never been accepted.  I know that he uses Facebook regularly because he comments on our mutual friends pictures and status updates.

Yesterday morning, after telling HH about this, I decide to send him a message on Facebook.  It was very short.  I just asked if I had done something to wrong him, and if there was a specific reason why he would not be my friend on Facebook.  I said that I thought we were pretty decent friends by the amount of time we hung out for two years together.  Then I ended the letter.

I know I am opening up a can of worms, and that there is a good chance that I won't get a response, but I really would like to know.  The only possible thing that could be holding this back would be if my old roommate had said something negative about me, but I really don't see that happening.  We didn't end our time together on bad terms.

No comments: