Saturday, September 12, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered....


MY NEXT SKYDIVING JUMP THAT IS!!!!!!!
I am jumping for the second time on October 10th. I will still be jumping tandem, but this time I will be going at dusk! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!!! When I called to make the reservation, I specifically asked if Larry was going to be working, and if I could reserve my jump with him. The guy said well sure, but may I ask why Larry? We have people who have more jumps than him. (Larry had 2550 when I jumped with him last May.) I said, "Because Larry is the only person I have jumped out of a plane with, and I'd like to keep it that way."

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

OMFG!! I can't believe you're going to do this. AGAIN!! You are a brave woman. I will never, ever share this experience with you. EVER!