Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Revision....

Since HH and I will be heading out of town tomorrow, meal plans have changed.....

Tuesday Night: Dinner on the Road (Probably Moe's for me)
Wednesday Night: Since this will all depend on Ben's mom and her operation, I am assuming that it will not be at home
Thursday Night: Sausage Tortellini Soup
Friday Night: Shrimp and Black Bean Chili
Saturday Night: Mac n' Cheese Soup
Sunday Night: Traveling back from NC

HH says, "Why do I get the sense that even the kings of ancient civilizations did not eat as well as I do?" Love. this. man.

Speaking of HH.....
This morning at Starbucks, the barista asks, "Where is your husband from?" To which I reply, "North Carolina." She yells back to another worker and says, "I told you he wasn't British." They all come to the window to talk about my husband's accent. Tomorrow HH is driving me to school so I am going to have him order my drink with a middle eastern accent. Good times!

No comments: