Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Plans.....

Ben is going to pick me up from school, and we are headed to The Heartbreak Hotel. On Saturday morning we are going to Graceland, The National Civil Rights Museum, and finally to The Neely's Bar-b-Que Restaurant (the couple from the Food Network). It will be a whirlwind short weekend. I will be doing my usual....sleeping in the car. I can fall asleep going across town, so going out of town I know I'll get some good zzzzz's. On Sunday after church, we have a big picnic then nothing else planned until Monday at 3:00 where we have a get together at a friend's house. I am so ready for Labor Day weekend (a week early)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like an amazing weekend!

Um, I may have taken the Friday before Labor Day off, but that is because I want to paint my bathroom :D

ChiTown Girl said...

Your comment over at my place just made me laugh out loud!! (and, sheesh, you MUST be annoyed, because I don't think I've ever known you to curse!! Unlike me, who swears like a sailor!!) Congrats on plugging along, though. You might want to check your grocery store for minced garlic in a jar. It's not really quite as good as fresh, but it works. Keep in mind that if you crush the garlic with a press, it will have a much stronger flavor, so you'll use less cloves. Unless you're like me, of course, and LOVE garlic!! ;-) You know, the whole '100% Italian' thing....tee hee!