Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 9


Ben thinks Washington DC is taking a bit more out of him than he would care to admit. :)


We had dinner at the Kennedy Center before going to see Shear Madness. All rich people should be super thin. Seriously, this was part of my meal, where is the quantity?

Ben being silly!

Ben at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. You couldn't take pictures inside the tour.



Lobster Ravoli....YUMMO!


At the Air and Space Museum....this was one of my childhood toys....and it is in a museum.


Ben and I.....Ben pushed me around because I have been fighting a cold/fatigue, and this museum was huge. I was so thankful for him insisting on doing this.



For Tomorrow:
* The Newseum
* The Capital
* Crime and Punishment Museum
* Teddy Roosevelt Memorial (if time permits)

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG! That is so beautiful that Ben pushed you around! Now that's love!