Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 5

Ben and I giving our presidential speeches.


Posing by someone's war uniform.


Ben with Abe's hat!
I was happy to see one of my childhood friends.....
THE shoes!!!

Love Ben's poses....

Yesterday I was WORE OUT. I went back from the muesum and took a nap, while Ben kept right on touring. I joined him later to finish out the American History Museum tour. Ben took over 500 pictures, so the camera battery died. The rest of our day is on our blackberry, and I don't have the cord to transfer the pictures to the computer. We got to the Albert Einstein Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial last night.
For Today:
Eastern Market (Local Farmer's Market with restaurants)
National Gallery of Art
Madame Tussaud's Wax Muesum
Washington Memorial (We have the last tour at 9:30 at night)

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm exhausted just READING about all you guys are doing! I hope you take some time to relax before you come home, especially since you have to go straight to work!