Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still At the Airport

We are grounded right now, and are looking to take ground transportation because of all the booked flights. Since I had some time, I decided I would blog about something I had been thinking about.

We are a group of thirty-eight teachers. There is one guy who is really big, I mean big big like I was pre-DS. I probably weighed 30-50 less than he does before having surgery. From when our group started meeting, I wondered how they were going to do his plane ticket. It turns out he is driving there. I wonder if they made him drive? How did they approach this situation? My heart goes out to him. That would have been me two years ago.

I've already had two Starbucks lattes today. If we have to be here much longer, I am thinking I may have another one. Crazy, yes I know. I'll post more later. I'm going to pull out one of my nerdy books and snuggle up.

No comments: