Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Post Via My Blackberry Storm!

I am in a training today so I thought I would try this out. Last night my mom was trying to engage me in a fight but I wouldn't go there with her. She kept bringing up topic after stupid topic. Finally I realized I needed to end the conversation. My brother is upset that I didn't ask his daughter (who is under two) to be the flower girl in our wedding. I can't please everyone.

I also bought my first jar of almond butter. I have not tried it yet, but it was pretty pricey.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Well, except for posting twice, your Crackberry, I mean Blackberry, seems to be working just fine ;-)

I haven't tried almond butter yet, either, mostly because it IS so pricey. I'm afraid I won't like it, then I will have wasted the money. Please come back and let us know if you like it.

Good for you for not getting pulled into a fight. You're so strong. Were you always that way, or is it something new since the DS and all the other major life changes?

How exactly did your brother think his daughter was going to perform as a flower girl when she's not even two yet?! Crazy!

dong dong23 said...

louis vuitton handbags
jordan retro
oakley sunglasses
kate spade handbags
oakley outlet
michael kors purses
hollister clothing store
cheap jordans
coach outlet store online clearances
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
nike uk
louboutin pas cher
toms shoes
tory burch sale
rolex watches
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
jordan shoes
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin outlet
cartier watches
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
jordan 3
timberland outlet
kobe 9
adidas originals
michael kors outlet
ray ban
adidas outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton handbags
20166.22wengdongdong