Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Post Via My Blackberry Storm!

I am in a training today so I thought I would try this out. Last night my mom was trying to engage me in a fight but I wouldn't go there with her. She kept bringing up topic after stupid topic. Finally I realized I needed to end the conversation. My brother is upset that I didn't ask his daughter (who is under two) to be the flower girl in our wedding. I can't please everyone.

I also bought my first jar of almond butter. I have not tried it yet, but it was pretty pricey.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Well, except for posting twice, your Crackberry, I mean Blackberry, seems to be working just fine ;-)

I haven't tried almond butter yet, either, mostly because it IS so pricey. I'm afraid I won't like it, then I will have wasted the money. Please come back and let us know if you like it.

Good for you for not getting pulled into a fight. You're so strong. Were you always that way, or is it something new since the DS and all the other major life changes?

How exactly did your brother think his daughter was going to perform as a flower girl when she's not even two yet?! Crazy!