Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lots of Stuff Post

I am still laptopless, so I am writing a quick post on Ben's computer.

My bachelorette party was lots of fun. I had eight people there that I really liked, so I didn't feel overwhelmed by the number of people there. It was a very PG party, which is exactly what I wanted! (Pics will be posted when I am able to do so!)

On Sunday when we hung out with Alex and Rachel, she needed me to move some things in the closet....it was cool because the door would barely budge, and I was able to slide in and help her out. Yeah, that felt AWESOME.

My AC Unit has been out since Friday. I have been living in a hotel since. It turns out it was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING! I am waiting on all the insurance hoopla, but I should have an entire new unit installed next week. Ben and I don't know what our cost will be yet in this whole matter.

We went to the Creation Museum in Northern Kentucky yesterday and had a great time. I was there two years ago, and I took my picture by one dinosaur. I did it this time too, so I could do a side-by-side comparison post.

I am in LOVE with "Not Your Daughter's Jeans"....I could only afford to buy one pair, but I will be purchasing more in the future.

Today and tomorrow are the Southern Baptist Convention, so Ben and I will be at that for most of the time.

Sorry for such a boring post....this is my life at the moment.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm not at the convention this morning but will be this evening. I'm going to try to get to the LifeWay area/coffee house around 6:30 to check out their multiethnic evangelism and discipleship materials. (there's an ad on the last page of the program about it) Maybe we could meet there.