Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Out of the Park

Ben hit it out of the park that is!

I was supposed to meet him at the house at 5:00. I call and tell him I am almost there, but he might want to go a different way because of traffic. When I get home, I am thinking he is certainly going to be another thirty minutes because of how bad it was. To my surprise, he is sitting in the recliner. He tells me to go put on one of my nicest outfits, we are going out. He is wearing jeans and a polo, so I say, "Shouldn't my outfit match yours?" He said that was not essential. When I come out from changing he had put on his suit.

He made reservations for us at Ruth Chris. He gave me a really sweet card. We went to see Sugar afterwards. (Sugar was an excellent movie!) Pictures will follow. Bed is calling my name!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

What a guy!! Don't you just love surprises? I know I do!