Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking Ahead....

I am going to the mountains of eastern Kentucky this weekend with my friend Sam. I will also get to see my best friend Penny while down there.

In two weeks after that, I will be going to my undergrad's Homecoming weekend. Wooo Hooo! I went with Penny and Mandi last year, and had a great time. Looking forward to doing this again.

Election weekend, I am going to Seattle and we are going up to British Colombia as well. We leave on Saturday and come back late Tuesday night. I still need to pick out what I want to see while we are up there. I always like going places with a "must see" list, and a "might be nice to see" list. I am such a nerd.

Then there is the week of Thanksgiving, I will be with Ben and his family at the Biltmore Gardens in Ashville, North Carolina. I am probably most excited about this one, as I think Ashville is one of the most gorgeous places to be in the world! I know we are doing a carriage ride around the estate. I hope the estate is decorated for Christmas. I have been twice, but never seen all the lovely Christmas decor. This should be a great time for R&R as well, since Ben will be busy studying for his finals the following week.

I try not to "live" for holidays, but man I do quite enjoy them!

No comments: