Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Morning

I weighed in at 160 this morning. I am down one pound so far this month. I typically lose the most around my period, so I am still hoping for more of a loss to show later on this month. I am one pound away from a NORMAL BMI! Woooo Hooooo!!!

Today I am going to see my PCP, and proably get some labs done. I am working at school this morning, and this afternoon I am taking Ben down to see my classroom, and meet some of the people I work with. Then, we are picking up his mom from the airport, and going to dinner. She really seems to like me, I hope this carries through when we spend time together this afternoon and evening.

On Sunday evening while waiting for the crew to get our hot air balloon ready, Ben and I were on the sidelines watching. He decided to sit down, and asked if I was going to do so as well. I said no, because of bugs. (I seem to attract all types of bugs, and end up with a million bug bites. After going to two outdoor dramas this weekend, I didn't want to be closer to any of them that I had to.) He said well you can sit here, and patted his legs. I politely declined. In my head I couldn't believe he would actually think I am light enough to sit on his lap.

Yesterday, I was talking with a woman who used to be my co-worker. She asked if I was ready to stop with my weight loss. I said no, because I still have pockets of fat that I can grab. She said I have that (she is pretty small), and that most people have that. I realize this is true, but I really want to be at the lower end of my BMI range. I want to have some cushion in case I bounce back a few pounds a year or so from now.

No comments: