Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Day!

I had a great day today. I just got in about 15 minutes ago. I spent the entire day with Ben from 8:00 this morning. We went to church together, then to watch a dinner theater production of Beauty and the Beast. I helped him clean up his apartment, took a nap, had a late dinner, and we took a nice walk.

Today when he hugged me, he said I can tell you are getting thinner when I hug you. I have lost around 15 pounds since we have been talking, but that baffles my mind. Can just a few pounds really make that much of a difference? I guess I have a hard time noticing the difference in just a few pounds. From friends that have been thin for most of their life, they talk about how they can really notice when they pick up five to ten pounds. I am just not able to see how losing a few pounds can be so tangible to someone. The compliment was so sweet though.

No comments: