Monday, July 14, 2008

Leaving for Colombia Today

I am leaving for Colombia in a few hours. I am looking forward to the trip, and I'm sure that I will have a few "WOWS" to report when I get back. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to travel on this trip.

On Saturday I went to Shakespeare in the Park with Ben. We saw Pericles. We got to watch about 90% of it, then a huge rainstorm moved in. Ben and I waited it out for some time, and the rain slowed down, but it had far from stopped when we decided to make a run for it. He took off his shirt so that I could wear it over my head so I would not get as wet. (What a sweetheart!!!)

I spent the day Sunday with him, and he got to briefly meet my parents. He volunteered to take me to the airport, and pick me back up. Typically that would not be as big of a deal, but he is taking me to the airport in Cincinnati, so that is an hour and a half drive one way. I really really like Ben.

1 comment:

Lisa Williams said...

I hope you have a safe an enjoyable trip. I can't wait to hear about you "WOWS".