Monday, July 23, 2007

New Wows

Tonight I went to the movies with one of my best friends. It was at a theater that I went to before surgery. Every time I would go to this theater, I would "raise the arms" so that I could sit comfortably. I didn't have to raise the arms on the seat. My sides were still touching the arms, but it was not the "cutting of my circulation" type fit I often get.

Another thing that I have been noticing is that I have been getting cold more frequently. I also don't sweat as easily.

The last thing I wanted to share today is about my upcoming entry in the Guinness Book of World Records. They are coming by to take photos tomorrow. I have had a bag of Hershey'd Dark Chocolate kisses in my condo for two months now. The bag is still HALF FULL. This would have never happened as a pre-op. I feel like a "normal" person when I eat candy. Just a few bites, and that is all I want.

No comments: