Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's NOT Ok....

Here are some of the former excuses I used to give when eating.

"It's okay to eat this because... it won't matter."
"It's okay to eat this because... I paid for it."
"It's okay to eat this because... it'll go to waste."
"It's okay to eat this because... I'll disappoint someone if I don't."
"It's okay to eat this because... everyone else is eating it."
"It's okay to eat this because... I'm celebrating."
"It's okay to eat this because... no one will see me eating it."
"It's okay to eat this because... it's free."
"It's okay to eat this because... I really want it."
"It's okay to eat this because... it's a special occassion."
"It's okay to eat this because... I'm upset and I just don't care."
"It's okay to eat this because... I'm craving it and I'll probably just eat it eventually."

These are EXCUSES, nothing less, nothing more. I am worth more than any of these "justifications" for eating things!

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Oh man, are THESE familiar!!! An excuse I used was "I've already messed up for today so I might as well eat whatever I want now and I'll do better TOMORROW."

uh-huh

Dagny