Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Resurrection Rolls

Thanks to Courtney at Women Living Well, the kids at the daycare will have a yummy treat tomorrow.  :)  HH is busy making them up.  We did counseling this evening, and I am wiped.  He is such a trooper. 

Resurrection Rolls


(Yeah, there is a dud or two in here, we'll have to eat them in the name of cooking experiments everywhere.)

I'm having a problem with stealing in my classroom.  :(  It has been a while since I've dealt with this.  Much more so than my previous school, students here are given everything.  Since they are, there is a difficult time understanding the concept that anything cost someone money.  I've even started telling them how much money it cost me to make a particular recipe that I brought in for them.

I made three of my coworkers have an awesome day with this great printable from eighteen25.

No comments: