Impossibly Easy Mini Chicken n' Broccoli Pies
(I love food in muffin tins.)
served with creamed spinach.
Dinner tomorrow, maybe lunch on Monday.
Tropical Chicken Salad
· 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
· 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
· 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
· 1 cup thinly sliced celery
· 1 cup slivered almonds
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup sour cream
· 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
· salt and pepper to tasteDrain pineapple, reserving 1 TBSP juice.
In a large bowl, bombine the pineapple, chicken, eggs, celery, and almonds.
In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients; stir in the pineapple juice.
Pour over the chicken mixture; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving. (8 servings)