Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For the Staff...For the Church

For the staff...

Sunshine Cake from The Happy Home Fairy

HH loved how this cake smelled while it was baking!
For the Church....

Blueberry Cobbler-Cake (with Vanilla Ice Cream) from Shugary Sweets



I loved how this cake turned out.  It is visually distinctive.

I can remember my mom talking about how a five pound bag of sugar could last her over a year.  It is pretty easy to see that I will not be my mom!
I'm seriously considering signing up for some online courses through America's Test Kitchen.  There is another girl in town, a pharmacist, who is a foodie.  I asked if she might want to do some with me.

2 comments:

Tully said...

Oh gosh, I can almost taste that blueberry cobbler with ice cream. It looks amazing. I love reading all about your baking adventures. :)

ChiTown Girl said...

These both look amazing! I think I've actually had both of them, too. I just may have to make the blueberry cobbler cake as soon as I can get out of bed. In the meantime, I'll just drool over these pictures.:)