Aunt Kate's Strawberry Cake
Sunflower Cheese Ball
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives (I omitted this)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup salted sunflower kernels
* Props to HH who went to the Family Dollar and both gas stations to find me sunflower kernels. They didn't have them at the local grocery store.
Creamy Crab Salad
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium shell pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 TBSP seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons pepper
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, and carrots.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper.
Pour over salad and toss to caot.
Cover and chill for at least two hours.