Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Basket Re-Cap


We are all about candy.  We exchanged our Easter baskets on Saturday night.  :)


I actually had an overflow of my Easter basket.  There was a note that said to check the pantry. 


HH cleaned out the ovens at the house and church.  He said that it needed to be on a bit to get any last remnants out of the oven, so that it wouldn't get on my food I was making for Easter dinner.  I set it to 350 degrees.  HH reset it for 550 degrees.  I made my two layers for the cake, and put them in the oven.  I set the timer, and get set doing another project to get ready for church on Sunday.  I hear the smoke detectors go off.  I find these two black frisbee golf discs in my oven.  It is 8:30, so I call HH to run to the store before it closes, so I can have what I need to make this dessert.  Oh pride does come before a fall.  Somedays there is cussing involved in my cooking.

No comments: