Thursday, June 5, 2008

Need a Mental Vacation...

I really need a mental vacation. There is no chance this month for a real vacation as I am doing trainings/consulting left and right.

So about that mental vacation...

I have done a 180 over the past 14 months. Physically, my body has changed so much. You have heard me blabber on about this more times than I can count. The mental part is getting beyond belief tougher than tough. I have gone from trying to ignore the elephant in the room for oh so many years, to NON STOP thinking about my weight/body image/size.

I am constantly sizing myself up to the size of other women in the room I'm in. Truth is, I still don't have an accurate perception of myself, so I don't even know what that is. I think about carbs, why I am in a stall, will I ever get these last twenty-five pounds off, what I would look like in a size 10 or size 8, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. It is exhausting. I have spoken many times about finding balance, I just wish it were easier to find.

No comments: