Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Night

Last night Ben and I went to see Shakespeare in the Park, Julius Caesar. I made us a picnic dinner, and fun was in. He is very affectionate with me, which I really like. We were going to take a walk down by the river, but the weather was looking like it might turn bad. Instead, we went back to his place, and he showed me his pictures from the Holy Lands. Those pictures really made me want to go even more so!

This morning, I drove him to the airport so he could go back home to see his new nephew. Since I had some time to spare, we sat and talked for about an hour and a half before he had to leave for his flight. We got a lady sitting nearby us to take our picture together. That is our first picture together. I will post it when he gets back from North Carolina, since he is using my camera to take pictures of his new nephew.

My friend Wendy loaned me Skinny B*tch. I have been meaning to read this book for some time to see what all the buzz is about. It looks to be a very quick read. I will be posting my thoughts on the book soon.

No comments: