Thursday, June 26, 2008

15 Months Post Op

I think for the rest of my life I will always stop and reflect on the 26th of each month. That was the day that I had my DS. So much has changed in my life since I have had it. I will always be greatful for being able to have the DS, and regain LIFE in a way that I had never known it for 27 years.

This morning I weighed in at 167. I am down eight pounds for this month. This puts me at a 93% excess weight lost. I have lost a total percentage of 57.5% of my weight since the day of my surgery.

It is wild to think that I have lost almost 60% of my body in fifteen months. Although I found a picture of myself with my class when I was unpacking the other day, and boy was I ever huge. I wonder how I did anything in life being that size.

Something cool that happened this month was breaking into size 10! I have bought a skirt, dress, and a few pairs of pants in this size. What is amazing about this is that getting into a size 10 was back to school goal. By reaching this goal midway through summer, I hope to be universally in a size 10, and would love if I could possibly have broken into a few size 8's. (Wow...I would have never thought 15 months ago that I could possibly be on the brink of going into a SINGLE DIGIT clothing size.)

8 pounds until a normal BMI!
17 pounds until goal!!!

No comments: