Friday, July 8, 2011

Show Us Your Life: SIDE DISHES

Over at Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life today is all about side dishes.  I don't have one to contribute, but I am listing the ones below that I am going to make!  I like being able to take different things than the same old same old.

This is the first dish I want to try.  I am going to make it for Wednesday night:
Cornbread Salad

Loaded Baked Potato Casserole

Chinese Buffet Green Beans

Pineapple Pretzel Fluff

Rosemary Focaccia Bread

Mac and Cheese Muffins

Grape Salad

Penne Bacon Pasta

Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

Seafood Pasta Salad

Cheddar Garlic Biscuits

Brown Sugar Meatloaf

White Bean and Tomato Salad

MAN I AM HUNGRY NOW!!!  :)  I'll check back in a few days at Kelly's Korner to see others that people have added.

I just discovered she did a Show Us Your Life: Breakfast Edition!  I will pour over those recipes, and post the ones I want to try of that soon!

2 comments:

maren said...

Aw, man those look good! I have a cornbread salad recipe I got from taste of home that's a favorite http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Chili-Corn-Bread-Salad! All these yummy recipes make me hungry and it's only 7:45!

ChiTown Girl said...

what a great idea! I'm going to come back later when I have time to actually open all those and check them out.