Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lunch Yesterday and Shopping!

Yesterday, one of the ladies from our church came over to have lunch with me, and I made

Smothered Beans and Rice Burritos


It was just us girls for about half the lunch, and then HH joined us for the rest of lunch.  I really enjoyed gettign to know this lady, and about her family at lunch.  We have a lot of sweet people in our church.

My official Chef's tasting spoon came in the mail yesterday:


I love my Toms shoes.  I've never bought a pair before, but several people at my old job had them.  I love that Tom's gives a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair that you buy.




These are my new hiking/snow type boots.  (I have another pair that would be for more heavy duty snow, that go up higher, and have a thicker base.)


I got a much heavier duty fleece jacket that will do me as we transition into the colder season.


Today is a day of REST!

1 comment:

MB said...

That is neat about the shoe company.

I hope you get a lot of rest.